Sunday, July 5, 2009

More good news

I have so many things I could write about, and fun pictures to post that may or may not ever get done. But, the good news - Levi is finally starting to eat! I have doubted at times that he'd ever get it, ever get to where food didn't gag him as soon as it touched his tongue. But, he's eaten some crackers, and he's eaten a few bites of other things like muffins and pancakes. It has to be on his own terms, but he's starting to do it! One of these days, I can stop buying baby food - hooray!

And in other good news, we're ready to move! Within three weeks of accepting a new job, we'd sold our home here and bought a new one in our new town. John is already there working, and in a few weeks we'll be all moved and starting to get settled in our new place, before school starts (which school is only two doors down from our house!). It's going really fast, that's for sure!

5 comments:

Hollie said...

Congrats! I am so happy that things have worked out for you. Best of luck!

Kellie said...

That's awesome! congratulations!

Nat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nat said...

Cath,
I'm so glad things worked out smoother for you than it did for us. I've been thinking of you often and praying for you. Good luck with the packing and unpacking. And don't thikn for a minute that I've forgotten about the drawing of Ian. Now that we're in our house I've got my art things back and I'm itching to get at them again. It may take a while longer yet, but I'll get Ian done then hopefully Caleb and Levi sooner than later. Love you tons!!

Mel said...

Definitely sounds like you're meant to be there, with everything falling into place as it has. I hope you guys enjoy it there.