Friday, May 29, 2009
Good news
It's been a very long time and I have a lot to say about the last few months....but who knows when that will happen. So, for now I thought I would share the good news - John has a job! He starts in 2 weeks. The bad part of it is that the job is in another state. I've tried not to say anything on here about our name or where we live, and I still won't - so if you want to know more details, leave a comment and I'll email you where we're going! It sounds like a good company to work for, and moving to a smaller town will be a new adventure for us! Now we have to do a lot of work to get our house ready to sell - and hope it sells quickly! Our ideal plan would be to be moved before school starts, so that Ian can start first grade in his new school and not have to transfer. But, we'll see how things go. For now we feel very blessed to have found a job so soon when there are so many people out of work right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That really is good news Cathy because I know finding a job is difficult. Good luck with everything.
Well congrats on the job and best of luck with moving! We will miss you!
yes - please email me!
and also a huge congrats on the job! and what a fun adventure you'll have! I'm so excited for you :)
hyluvsfish@hotmail.com, we would love to hear about where you are going. Congrats on finding a job, that really is great! My cousin will sorely miss you as her visiting teacher.
Love ya, Hyrum and Emi
Congrats on finding working John...I want to know details. hehe
it is exciting for you, even though you'll be even farther from us... :(
Yes, details!
Post a Comment