Thursday, October 9, 2008

End of September

It's almost the middle of October, but time to add some more pictures from September. Not too much more happened besides what I already wrote, but there are a few random pictures....




Ian still hasn't ridden the bus to school, but we've walked a few times. It takes about 20 minutes, which is a pretty good walk for a little boy. But he's wanted to do it several times.


One day when I was in the other room, Ian was playing with Caleb and Levi and he asked if they wanted to color, which of course they said yes. So he got out paper, tape and scissors (to cut the tape) to tape their papers to the table. He got them crayons and was so sweet about it!


Levi (in hat) and Caleb enjoying a little dinner and phone conversation (with the TV remote) at Grandpa's house.




Ian's train - seconds before it rolled off it's round block wheels.

And a video - the first part is Caleb (on right) singing "Are You Sleeping" and Levi joins - kind of like a round, kind of :) The tattoo-looking things on their arms, by the way, are stamps they get from gymnastics. The second part of the video is Ian drumming - I have no idea where he ever saw anyone drumming, but he's pretty good! The last part is Caleb leading Levi in "Ring Around the Rosies" - in a very roundabout way :) I said I'd never have kids running around in diapers, but I suppose this is proof that that isn't true.

5 comments:

EmHy said...

I love the singing, did you teach them that or do you have a tape that you play. We're glad we never said that about the kids in daipers thing. I just knew it would happen.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your kids run around in diapers, too! I was really good about Eden not running around in diapers, but Hallie is a different story. (Also a different personality) :)

You have a natural drummer there! You need to give him lessons and then listen to him practice for 1 hour per day. Then you would know what crazy means!

Shandy said...

Cathy - loved seeing more pics of your little guys!
Ian sounds like such a wonderful big brother to Caleb and Levi :)
ok - and that video was tooo cute! Your twins talk REALLY WELL!!! (Nathan doesn't even talk that well - eeeks!)
and Ian on the drums - rock on!!!
oh, and I too have kids running around in diapers (and have been "caught" when a friends unexpectedly stops by!) LOL

Cathy said...

Emi - we listen to kids music in the car all the time, I think they have all the songs memorized, and really like to sing. They are so much more vocal and talkative than Ian ever was!

Hollie said...

We have noticed that Caleb is a lot more vocal than Ethan was too. Maybe it just helps a lot to have older siblings or we as parents are better at encouraging speech and putting up with the little kids music and such. They are too cute.