Lots of pictures from this month so far....I try to take pictures of everything that happens so that someday, when I write in their baby books, I'll remember what happened and when - it's my way of note-taking!

Caleb is just makes me smile!
I got a mirror to hang up where they could see in it easily, because Caleb and Levi don't know who they are - when Levi looks in the mirror, he says it's Caleb. When Caleb looks in the mirror, he says it's Levi. It makes sense, really! Even one day Caleb was wearing his hat that he knows is his and watched me in the mirror put it on and off his head and he still said it's Levi! But now that they can see themselves more often, they are figuring it out. Before, they only saw their brother, or himself alone in a mirror, hardly ever did they see the two of them together. Maybe now they're realizing there are two of them.
They all like to wear these on their heads. I'm sure someday Caleb will love that he's wearing pink :)

Ian went on a field trip to the pumpkin patch with his class, and had a great time! I went along, not that he even cared I was there. He's really so very different than he was a few months ago! School has really changed him. He was just going with all the kids and so happy to be there. They went through a little corn maze, picked pumpkins, and went through a straw bale maze. And, the biggest thing, he got on the bus! He hesitated at the door, but then got right on and sat in the front with two friends. I sat in the back, and couldn't even see him the whole time, but he did great! And so.....

....he now rides the bus to and from school! For a few days after the field trip we didn't have time to get him to the bus (he has to go about 50 minutes before school starts, after having eaten lunch, whereas if I drive him we leave 10 minutes before school starts) and he actually cried when he couldn't ride it (rather than crying at the bus stop at the thought of getting on the bus)! When he did ride for the first time he jumped up and down when it came around the corner. Now, he wants to ride every day, which is quite convenient for me! All it took was one time and he loves it! I figured that would be the case, and I'm glad they had a field trip to give that chance.
SNOW! This was the afternoon of October 10, only 4 days after spending the afternoon at the pumpkin patch wearing a t-shirt, practically getting sunburned. It snowed for about an hour, and took a while into the next morning before it all melted.

They love the new desk! And no, I didn't put Caleb in the drawer - he got in himself! But couldn't get out :)

Can I just say toddlers are so funny!?! Caleb laid looking at this book for quite a few minutes. I guess he's getting strong stomach muscles!

Their favorite activity - riding (or climbing, or wrestling) Daddy!
We went to the pumpkin patch again, with some friends. Ian didn't want another pumpkin since he got one already, but helped find these little ones. Caleb and Levi loved them, wouldn't let them go for anything! They carried them all around while tripping all over the vines on the ground.
Levi likes the pumpkins at home, too! They needed a ride on the bus :)


I wonder if they're identical? I took these pictures just seconds apart of how they were sleeping. Often Levi sleeps on his back and Caleb on his tummy, but there are times when they are in the exact same position - and often with their heads back like that; doesn't look too comfortable to me, but they seem to like it!
1 comment:
you are so wonderful at documenting their lives through photos! you're such a great mom!!
those last 2 pics of them sleeping are insane!! that's not a "typical" position to find 1 - let alone 2 - BABIES!
thanks for letting me take a peek :)
Post a Comment