All three of them love books, and Winnie the Pooh - so what's better than a Winnie the Pooh book?
This one I think is just cute, cute smiles and I love them in opposite red and blue! But can anyone tell them apart??
When Ian wears new clothes he asks if I can take a picture of "how cute I am". So, here's how cute he is :)
This one is just cute, too, they both have such a big grin. But, who's who??
Swimming in our pool.....it's Ian, Levi, and Caleb. They all seem to like the water this summer. Ian even ventured into the sprinkler....at least partway :)And, the most exciting news of June, with help from Grandpa, we have a new sandbox! Levi isn't too sure about his feet touching it, but they seem to love playing in it! Ian's been making sand castles and Caleb and Levi just scoop up sand, over and over, trying to get it in the bucket.







1 comment:
NIce sandbox! I want one too
Post a Comment