Ellie likes to sit on Ian's lap when he's trying to read his own books.
We have two independent readers! It's so fun to watch Caleb and Levi sit down and read themselves a book. Not just look through it at the pictures, but actually read it! I need to make sure they read out loud to me, too, because I know there are still a lot of words they do not know, but they can get enough words to get the story. And they both love to read!
I think the shoes make the outfit :).
Ellie for some reason started "blowing bubbles with your mouth," as she says. She does it all the time!
The most exciting happening of February was Ian's 10th birthday, which I already wrote about.
I love that Ellie is getting enough hair to do fun things with - of course, it only stays cute for about 5 minutes, but it's fun while it lasts!





1 comment:
HAHAHA!! I love that Ellie is sitting on Ian, Miss A will do that to her siblings too, making it quite difficult for them to read.
Post a Comment