Caleb and Levi's birthday is always exciting, as we go to visit grandparents (Grandma's birthday is on the same day) and get to see cousins, aunts, and uncles, as well! Daddy doesn't usually come with us, so that means a second party when we get home :).
Caleb has been wanting a castle, and had no request for a cake so I made him a castle!
Levi also had no request for a cake, and I realized that he's never had a construction cake, and he still loves playing that he is a construction worker or a builder. He told me this is "the best cake ever!" so I guess it was a good choice :).
They got a castle, and baseball caps! Caleb, especially, was thinking it was very unfair that Ian had a baseball cap and he didn't. He's very happy with it, and wears it a lot of the time. He said that this is "the best birthday ever!"
And I took this picture with their baseballs. Daddy bought them baseballs after they were born to take pictures with, their heads were nearly the same size as a baseball when they were born. In the pictures they are holding, they were 3 weeks old, the first time we took their pictures with the baseballs. As babies I took their picture every month as they grew. While they are still very small for their age, they have certainly come a long way from those little, tiny 2 pound baby boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Too cute!!!
i miss everyone!
Post a Comment