his trick is making his dad exercise? :) just kidding. calvin recently lost the training wheels too. he's so excited, but now it's harder to find places to ride his bike. our street is too busy. :(
yay Ian! That's awesome! I can't believe how big he is getting! In my minds eye he's still the cute little baby that refused to walk, back when Matt and I were dating!
I think Eden finally felt the peer pressure to stop using training wheels...her friend that's 5 said, "She's older than me, and she still has training wheels on her bike???" The next day Eden said she no longer wanted them on her bike. She has went without them ever since!
6 comments:
Woo-hoo! Way to go, Ian!
Good job Ian! Our goal is to get Ethan off the training wheels this summer too!
his trick is making his dad exercise? :) just kidding. calvin recently lost the training wheels too. he's so excited, but now it's harder to find places to ride his bike. our street is too busy. :(
yay Ian! That's awesome! I can't believe how big he is getting! In my minds eye he's still the cute little baby that refused to walk, back when Matt and I were dating!
NICE!! Way to go IAN!!!
I think Eden finally felt the peer pressure to stop using training wheels...her friend that's 5 said, "She's older than me, and she still has training wheels on her bike???"
The next day Eden said she no longer wanted them on her bike. She has went without them ever since!
Post a Comment